I'm a reliable, considerate & tidy, 41-year-old non-smoker. I began housesitting in May 2017 and I've built a solid reputation as a trusted house and cat sitter, see my profile for references, police check available also.
I've owned and sat all sorts of cats, including some with special needs like anxiety and illness, so I'm an experienced cat carer adept at administering feline medication in various forms if required.
I'm seeking sitting arrangements for 2019 and I have a preference for longer sits (minimum 1 month) in inner city areas. I would enjoy caring for your cat/s with the devoted affection of a true cat-lover. I can also assure my commitment to watering plants and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
I am employed full-time with the Victorian State Government and my office is located in the CBD.
If you are seeking a capable, considerate and respectful house sitter, please contact me. For reference, some of my previous cat-sits include:
- Ernie, Mia & Lilly in Northcote, (Ernie required twice daily medication for a heart condition);
- Celeste, a shy, sweet British Blue recently rescued from a breeding farm, in Hawthorn;
- Little Man, affectionately nicknamed 'The Voice', in Heidelberg (daily anxiety medication);
- Miss Goblin, a delightful black puss with the shiniest fur (she insists on being brushed twice daily) in Fitzroy;
- Gatsby the Bengal & Aida the Maincoon in Heidelberg; and
- Rambunctious Russian Blues, Moscow & Sputnik in Richmond.