Canberra, Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter Valley, North Coast, South Coast, Rural/Regional NSW
References available, Police check available, Non smoker, Experience with Domestic Animals, Experience with Farm Animals
Hi guys! This is me...................
* REFERENCES - National Police Clearance, References from real estate agents who have sold my previous homes, character references, homeowner references - all available on request.
* MY PERSONAL LIFE
I am a professional Sitter. I DO NOT charge a fee. I love travelllng, meeting people & making lots of furry friends! I am based on the NSW mid north coast & do lots of housesitting. This is my dream lifestyle, & I take my housesitting responsibilities very seriously. I was "born to housesit" & I absolutely love it!
I am non-denominational in religion but lead a Christian lifestyle, with good family values. I do not smoke or drink, do not have parties. I am vegan, very health-focused, love exercise & being outdoors in nature. I am home a lot, so can spend lots of time with your animals, maintain property security & attend to all houseshold / gardening chores. I rarely go out at night.
I am very capable, independent, healthy, happy, friendly, reliable & extremely organised. I have always owned my own home & always had pets. I am minimalist & enjoy a "simple life" - much happier with less material things & more quality time spent with family/friends, exercising, eating well, being in nature, being with animals. I love meeting people from "all walks of life" - especially people from different races, cultures, age groups, religions & lifestyles.
I spent many years working full-time in a NSW government department doing legal work. I spent two years working as a part-time cleaner in a high-security bank. I spent the last two years studying.
I absolutely adore all animals & believe they are a big part of any family - you can be assured that I will treat them very well & include them in all family activities. I can do grooming, give medication (including injections), am confident with disabled or elderly pets. I can handle big dogs who pull on the lead. I can walk dogs twice per day - to the beach / park / around the neighbourhood. I will give all animals lots of company, play love & attention - whatever they need to keep them happy & sticking to their routine. I can send you daily photos / texts / emails of your pets playing / walking etc, to show you they are being well cared for & to give you peace of mind. I carry an RSPCA Pet First Aid Guide, to give immediate first aid to pets if needed. I have a stationwagon with a pet/cargo barrier to take your doggies on outings if they like. I have cared for rescue pets, dogs, cats, chooks, rabbits, cows, goats, bees, fish, wild birds, caged birds, alpacas, ponies & horses - all of which I have photos.
* YOUR HOME
I am very house-proud & keep a spotless home. Your home & surrounds will be immaculate upon your return. I never wear shoes in the house, never put feet on furniture, always use coasters/tablecloths. I can use both ride-on mowers & regular mowers. I can do whatever you need me to - collect mail, forward important mail to you, take phone messages, be home for tradesmen, put bins out, start car engine so battery doesn't go flat, water plants, gardening. weeding.
I will not use your car, phone or computer - I have my own. I will not use your microwave or dishwasher - I just don't like them. I rarely use a dryer.
* Prior to your return, I leave a Gift & your first day's brekkie as a Thankyou Gift. I can do some basic grocery shopping if you like.
* I would never have guests over without your permission.
* I BRING MY OWN
* pillows, pillowcases, rice cooker, blender, water filter, kitchen tidy bags, tablecloth, household items (dishwashing liquid, handwash, toiletries), I just need sheets, towels & blankets please.
I am happy to sign an Agreement.
* I have 2 wonderful children - aged 12 & 10, so we have 3 very capable people to care for your animals & can walk 3 dogs at once. They have their own references & their photos are attached. They are extremely well-behaved, mature, very clean & tidy, do not break things, do not run around the house, are very respectful of other people's property & absolutely adore all animals! They are very gentle & kind to animals, do not play rough & do not hurt them in any way. They have been brought up as vegan with Buddhist values & understand the importance of treating all living creatures as equals. All of my previous homeowners will testify that my children are no problem at all - they are an asset - with all the love & attention they will give to your pets. You will see for yourself how well-behaved they are. T
* BEDDING - we only need a double & single bed / or fold out bed please. We don't need much space.
Thankyou & look forward to hearing from you soon!