References available, Police check available, Non smoker, Experience with Domestic Animals
I'm a reliable, considerate & tidy, 40-year-old non-smoker. I began housesitting in May 2017 after separating from my husband & since then I've built a solid reputation as a trusted house and cat sitter, see my profile for reviews, police check available also.
While I have no children, I have owned a cat for the last 16 years (although it's probably more appropriate to say that he owned me) and I have experience administering feline medication in various forms. My previous cat-sits include:
• Ernie, Mia & Lilly in Northcote, (Ernie required twice daily medication for a heart condition);
• Celeste, a shy, sweet British Blue recently rescued from a breeding farm, in Hawthorn;
• Little Man, affectionately nicknamed 'The Voice', in Heidelberg (daily anxiety medication);
• Miss Goblin, a delightful black puss with the shiniest fur (she insists on being brushed twice daily) in Fitzroy;
• Gatsby the Bengal & Aida the Maincoon in Heidelberg; and
• Rambunctious Russian Blues, Moscow & Sputnik in Richmond.
I would enjoy caring for your cat/s with the devoted affection of a true cat-lover. I can also assure my commitment to watering plants and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
As a home owner, I have engaged house sitters myself and I appreciate the reassurance provided by a responsible sitter. I look forward to affording other home owners with this confidence.
I am employed full-time with the Victorian State Government and my office is located in the CBD.
If you are seeking a capable, considerate and respectful house sitter, please contact me.