References available, Police check available, Non smoker, Experience with Domestic Animals
I'm Den, a 35 year old Sydney born/raised non-smoking single male known for my sincerity and compassion, along with being open-minded, accepting and flexible. I speak English, Portuguese, Spanish and French. I work as both a Remedial Massage Therapist (which fur children/animals seem to take advantage of) and Casual/Substitute High School Teacher and was previously a Disability Support Worker. I enjoy walking and exploring new and different places.
If it means anything, I am (according to the Myers-Briggs personality types) an ENFP, making me what is sometimes known as an introverted extrovert (an extrovert with a strong introverted side).
An animal lover, I am currently housesitting two small senior dogs (a King Charles Cavalier/Shih Tzu and a Poodle/Japanese Spitz), three senior birds (a Red-Collared Rainbow Lorikeet, a Scaly-Breasted Lorikeet and a Quaker), nine Goldfish, garden and indoor plants in the Northern Suburbs. Previous Sydney housesits include...
* Eastern Suburbs: a Schnoodle puppy
* Hills District: two dogs (a Schnoodle and a senior German Shepherd/Kelpie), four Domestic Shorthair cats and garden
* Inner-City: two small dogs (a Kelpie cross and a Chihuahua cross) and a Bengal cat; two Domestic Shorthair cats and a couple of plants
* Inner West: two dogs (a mutt and a Spoodle), two cats (a Burmese kitten and a Siamese) and two guinea pigs; a Domestic Shorthair cat and a large number of pot plants; a senior Italian Greyhound and garden
* Lower North Shore: two kittens (a Tortoiseshell Tabby and a Ragdoll/Moggy) and garden
* Parramatta Area: two large senior dogs (a Husky and a Cattle cross) and garden
* St George Area: a senior Bitzer/Staffy dog and thirteen birds (seven Cockatiels and six Rainbow Lorikeets); a Japanese Spitz and plants
* South-Eastern Sydney: a senior Border Collie and a Domestic Shorthair cat; two Birman cats; two domestic cats (one shorthair, one medium/longhair) and garden
* Upper North Shore: two large dogs (a Border Collie/Labrador/Beagle and a Border Collie/Springer Spaniel pup), a Domestic Shorthair cat and garden; a senior Chinchilla cat and garden; a senior Jack Russell/Kelpie
Having rented with housemates over the years, I like keeping my space peaceful and tidy. Being a Remedial Massage Therapist and Casual Teacher, I am more flexible than the conventional 9-5 Mon-Fri worker. Unlike some house sitters, when I commit to a house sit, I commit - unless unforeseen circumstances force me to cancel, I will not be dropping a house sit (and never have, thus far) and have knocked back house sits which worked better for me out of respect for those I have committed to.
I will need parking (even if simply a driveway or street) for my car as part of any house sit.
Along with several referees, I have National Police History and NSW Working With Children checks which are available on request.