The most likely reason your emails are not going to your inbox is because email providers set their security levels very high, due to the increasing number of spam emails on the internet. This is especially true of web base providers like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo and Live.
If you believe you are not getting Message Alerts or New House Sit Available alerts. Here's the solution.
Search your All mail, Spam and Junk mail boxes for these subject headings.
1. New Message Received via Happy House Sitters
2. You have received a new message via Happy House Sitters
New sit available email alerts
1. HS House Available in
2. New house sits posted today
When you locate your emails
1. Move them to your inbox
2. add these emails to your contacts email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
3. It's also a good idea to create a filter in your email program.
Still no luck? Please call us on 0425 722 184