Must like dogs as we have three very easy going dogs.
-Located half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast - 20 mins to city, 3o mins to Gold Coast
- heated pool
- relaxing resort style living
- sunny hi set home, elevated in quiet cul-de-sac with lovely breezes
- quiet neighborhood
- 1km walk to the Hyperdome one of Australias largest single story shopping centres.
- well behaved children ( pets haha)
- lovely parks and forest walking trail in close proximity
-Zoe - maltese 11 years
-Zac - foxy 15 years
-Ella - retired greyhound 6 years aka - couch potato
-Pud - 12 year old cat
-One 150 litre fish tank that requires only one ready made up feed daily.
-Jake - the friendly snake (coastal carpet Python) who is obviously caged and will require no care by house sitter,
As long as our animals are well taken care of , loved and you don't mind sharing the couch with a greyhound the rest is up to you :)
WiFi, Pay TV, Pool/spa, Heating, Cooling, Washing machine, Room for caravan, Netflix, BBQ, Kids Welcome, Pet(s) welcome, if compatible
Nearby: Golf, Gym / Yoga, Restaurant / Cafes, Cinema, Parks, Fishing / Boating, Bus, Tram, Train, Local shops, Supermarket, Mall, Doctor, Vet